No - this is not my house . . .

This photo was part of a creativity exercise I did a while ago which was a study of light, shadow and textures. This is one of a group of rental cottages in Truro, MA which is here on Cape Cod. Check out the slide show for more pics.







To view a larger image of the photos in my posts - just click on the image. Then use your browsers back button to return to the blog post.

25 June 2010

Doing my first online class tonight since I don't know when

I use to do online classes all the time but yahoo's group chat function was removed so classes became impossible to do.  We are trying out the free version of DimDim tonight for my yahoo group's first class in a few years!  I hope it works!
Our class tonight is on making paper flowers.  We are going to do a simple 2 layer one using Designer paper and brads:


And then we are going to do a paper rose!  Should be fun if it all works!

I'll post how it all worked out.  Class is not until 10 pm tonight to accommodate our west coast members as well as one of our members in NZ (We just could not find a time that would include NZ and the UK as well while allowing the west coast to get in on it too - some one was getting up a 3 am LOL).

No comments: