No - this is not my house . . .

This photo was part of a creativity exercise I did a while ago which was a study of light, shadow and textures. This is one of a group of rental cottages in Truro, MA which is here on Cape Cod. Check out the slide show for more pics.







To view a larger image of the photos in my posts - just click on the image. Then use your browsers back button to return to the blog post.

28 July 2010

and Christmas in July part 3

Okay I think I have come up with my 2010 Christmas cards!  I came up with another idea last night and this with the snowman from my last post will be the ones - simple to do, inexpensive supplies, elegant looking, and will work well in an assembly line approach to making them.
Inkadinkado stamp, cuttlebug embossing folder, oval nestiblities, sakura glaze gel pen for the pop of red and clear adhesive gem by Queen and Co.

I sponged on soft leaf memories ink with the die cut still on and then after taking the die cut off I stamped the tree with memories forest green.  I layered this on dark green CS (need to check my supply of this).  Really lovin' this look.  Now I need to spend some time putting the pieces together and maybe getting these cards done BEFORE Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Lovely Christmas card you created!! thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!!

marilynprestonn said...

Love your tree and the beautiful folder and oval frame. WOW