No - this is not my house . . .

This photo was part of a creativity exercise I did a while ago which was a study of light, shadow and textures. This is one of a group of rental cottages in Truro, MA which is here on Cape Cod. Check out the slide show for more pics.







To view a larger image of the photos in my posts - just click on the image. Then use your browsers back button to return to the blog post.

26 July 2010

Christmas in July Part 2

Another quick post - I wanted to take the Christmas in July challenge opportunity to try out a card design that would be a good card for this year's Christmas card.  It had to look elegant or pretty, and be easy to do in mass quantities with inexpensive supplies.  Here is what I can up with:

Its an Inkadinkado stamp and I think also the sentiment (not sure on that as its from a mini stamp set that could also be "G").  I stamped it with blue memories ink and colored lightly with copics and a touch of sakura glaze gel pens.  Nestiblities oval die and cuttlebug swiss dot embossing folder was also used.

1 comment:

marilynprestonn said...

Beautiful little snowman with flourishes on him. What stunning blue ink. Love your beautiful blog too Gale. Will be back soon.