No - this is not my house . . .

This photo was part of a creativity exercise I did a while ago which was a study of light, shadow and textures. This is one of a group of rental cottages in Truro, MA which is here on Cape Cod. Check out the slide show for more pics.







To view a larger image of the photos in my posts - just click on the image. Then use your browsers back button to return to the blog post.

01 August 2010

New things! Kenny K, 50th BDay Card and Sure Cuts A Lot

I saw a "wicked kool" card on SCS which lead me to a blog hop for Kenny K's newest images "Gothik Angelz" . . . well I just had to have them all but I restrained myself and only bought 1 angelz digi stamp and then 1 from his "Glam Gang" series.
I had a 50th birthday card to make for the husband of one of my cousins and this image was PERFECT for it.  After all, she is having a surprise party for him and hiring a stripper (what a Gal!).  So here goes my G rating for the blog right down the drain!

Image - Bodacious Bev from KennyKDownloads.com colored with copics, sukura glaze gel for lips, tattos, and choker; Flocked Designer Paper - Me & My Big Ideas; Black adhesive pearls - Queen & Co.; black and white dotted grosgrain ribbon is (I think) perfect petits. 


Its a tri-fold card and here is the inside fold:
More Me&My Big Ideas flocked designer paper.  I printed the "Beeps" and the "OH Sorry" comments on my computer.

I am also going to enter this into the Kenny K challenge "On the Dark Side".  This was a ton of fun!

Also . . . OMG! I am so excited. I found this link on a digi stamp site for Craft Edge software for getting the maximum out of your Cricut. I got the usb cable I needed and then tried their trial version of the Sure Cuts A Lot software and was so excited by what I could do that I had to buy it (with the 10% off coupon I found online it was just over $50)! You can cut any font or dingbat you have on your computer and there are tons of free fonts and dingbats available on the web. No cartridges required!


This is from a free dingbat called Silhous Old Fashion . . . I cut away the frame to give just the image of the girl going off to garden. I can not wait to play more!

5 comments:

"Soleil@mayotte" said...

Fabulous card for Kenny K's challenge ! The sentence is very funny too !

Jill said...

wow wow wow Gale your KKKG card is stunning I love this image and the papers are just beautiful fab sentiemnt too! thanks for joining us at KKKG hugs Jill xx

Paul said...

I've literally just made my first Kenny K card and posted on my blog and decided to come and look for more inspiration - I'm glad I found yours and came to have a closer look.
TFS
Paul

crafty amy said...

LOL :D this is brilliant so funny I just LOVE it and I bet he will too :D
Thank you for joining us at KKKG and good luck.
Hugs

Amy xx

Debbie said...

Love your Bev card Gale, sentiment is great.