No - this is not my house . . .

This photo was part of a creativity exercise I did a while ago which was a study of light, shadow and textures. This is one of a group of rental cottages in Truro, MA which is here on Cape Cod. Check out the slide show for more pics.







To view a larger image of the photos in my posts - just click on the image. Then use your browsers back button to return to the blog post.

10 October 2010

Blog Candy! Wooo Hooo!

So the day is here for Dreams on the Coast's blog candy announcement.  There will be 3 give aways which will be triggered by the number of followers for this blog.  Currently there are 20 followers but data for blog visits shows that a lot more people come visit here regularly.  Also, you all have friends that love to craft and make cards so if you tell them about Dreams on the Coast and the blog candy give away  you can help increase the number of followers, getting us to the trigger number of followers to activate the drawings much faster.
So here's the plan.  When we get to 35 followers I will do a random number drawing of all the followers at that point and here's what you will win:
This is over 129 feet of yummy new ribbon plus a fun embellishment that is mini spools of ribbon and some matching loose ribbon to go with the spools.  The ribbon includes 15 yards of SU 5/8" satin ribbon in Certainly Celery.  Wowza!
The next prize award will be awarded when we reach 65 followers.  Again, all followers (except the person who won the ribbon in the first drawing) will be eligible for this drawing.  That means if you are follower number 22 you will be eligible for the ribbon drawing and for . . . are you ready?
This is a new package of Cricut Primary Color markers.  Wow!  How exciting is this!  I have these in two different color sets and they are "wicked cool".
The third prize to be awarded will happen when we get to 100 followers.  Yup, I am aiming for 100 and I know you all can help me do it.  What am I giving away when Dreams on the Coast gets to 100 followers?  Check this out!


This is an Imaginisce i-Top tool, i-Top Brad Daddies in small and medium and an i-Top template for use with paper and material.  I won this in a contest and I have opened the package and used it twice - but I don't use brads very often so after thinking about selling it on eBay, I instead decided to give it to you all!  It comes with directions and a step by step demo DVD.  There is also an additional partial package of small Brad Daddies besides the new package shown here.
So how exciting is this?   Leave me a comment to let me know what you think and which give away would make you the happiest.  Yippeeeeeee!!!!!

2 comments:

Suz said...

Hi Gale,

Suddenly I have a sweet tooth, and I have no idea! I will definitely spread the word about your blog and your blog candy.

Blessings,
Suz

Joani said...

oooh, I'm not sure if I am or not but I will become a follower. Your blog is very inspiring!
Hugs,
Joani