No - this is not my house . . .

This photo was part of a creativity exercise I did a while ago which was a study of light, shadow and textures. This is one of a group of rental cottages in Truro, MA which is here on Cape Cod. Check out the slide show for more pics.







To view a larger image of the photos in my posts - just click on the image. Then use your browsers back button to return to the blog post.

15 October 2010

Hope You Can Cling To - Don't Be a Square challenge

It has taken me two days to get one card done because I have been ill - but this card was so stuck in my head I had to get it done!  This is for one of the daily challenges in the Hope You Can Cling To challenges Split Coast Stampers (SCS) is doing this month.  For details about this great challenge, click on the blinkie to the right.  The challenge I am doing is Don't Be a Square because I have really gotten into round cards now that I have the SVG file set up for the card.


She is such a cutie from Mo's Digital Pencil.  Doesn't she just scream "Autumn"?  This is my first time using these miniature paper roses.  There is a hint of sparkle in her top skirt (Elmer's Glitter Glue) - you can only see it when you click on the photo to see a larger view.

Image: Apple Girl Mo's Digital Pencil colored with copics; Direct to paper ink on edge of circle: Tim Holtz Distress Ink Tea Stain, Paper roses: Recollections 

2 comments:

Dana said...

Wow, your card I'd beautiful. Great job.

Patty said...

This is such a beautiful image, but lots to color...you have done a wonderful job!