No - this is not my house . . .

This photo was part of a creativity exercise I did a while ago which was a study of light, shadow and textures. This is one of a group of rental cottages in Truro, MA which is here on Cape Cod. Check out the slide show for more pics.







To view a larger image of the photos in my posts - just click on the image. Then use your browsers back button to return to the blog post.

19 October 2010

'Tis The Season

Don't forget about the great blog candy give away! Go here to read all about it.

Its getting to be that time when we start shopping until we drop, although this year most of my gifts will be hand-crafted.  I created this card for two challenges - SCS Hope You Can Cling To challenge 17 "Pop It Out" which requires popping up the main image and Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge 15 which is a sketch challenge.  I made another easel card - they look so cool and are so easy to do.


This Kenny K image is so fun and I just had to put her in pink Uggs, right?  The image is popped up, the flowers are popped up and the sentiment I computer generated is popped up too.  The back ground paper is distressed gold metallic but you can't see the shine very well in the photo.


Image: KennyK Xmas Shopping colored with copics and her hat was sparkled up with stickles; red oval is DCWV Mi Casa;  I added a little dimension and shine  to the image in the holly on her hat, her earring and her lipstick with Sukura Gelly Roll Glaze pens; Flowers are red velveteen from Offray Stylish Accents; Red gems from Queen & Co.; oval nestiblities

1 comment:

Patty said...

She is just as cute as can be, love the earring, your coloring is great also!