No - this is not my house . . .

This photo was part of a creativity exercise I did a while ago which was a study of light, shadow and textures. This is one of a group of rental cottages in Truro, MA which is here on Cape Cod. Check out the slide show for more pics.







To view a larger image of the photos in my posts - just click on the image. Then use your browsers back button to return to the blog post.

01 November 2010

Lovely challenges

Its been fun to have challenges where I just got to create pretty cards.  Here are two recent creations for challenges over at SCS.  The first is a new challenge in town and I thought I would check it out Weekly Occasion Challenge.
The idea is to read her story and pick an occasion to match with the story and make a card. For this story Guava's best friend Ronnie just moved and is having a party which Guava wants to bring a card to . . . so I thought house and thank you and created a thank you card with a lovely home theme to it.


Image is Digital Two for Tuesday water colored with water soluble crayons; Ribbon is American Crafts; Sentiment is savvystamps.

The second challenge is this week's Teapot Tuesday challenge MMTPT118 ~ That's Not Hodge Podge, Rauge! Get Back to the Taj Ma Lodge!  We were to bring cards in black and white. I sort of pushed the envelope and brought grey (well that is black and white mixed together).


DP is Me & My Big Ideas "Black and White"; Image and sentiment is Inkadinkado's "Garden Flower" stamp set by Brenda Walter; Pearl flourishes by Zva Creative and black pearls by Queen & Co, Ribbon from SU 

No comments: