No - this is not my house . . .

This photo was part of a creativity exercise I did a while ago which was a study of light, shadow and textures. This is one of a group of rental cottages in Truro, MA which is here on Cape Cod. Check out the slide show for more pics.







To view a larger image of the photos in my posts - just click on the image. Then use your browsers back button to return to the blog post.

05 January 2011

Happy New Year - rested and recovered

So I think I have recovered from my New Year's Day (Hogmanany) Open House and I figured it was time to show off some more of the pages from the scrapbooks I made for Jen and Kate (goddaughters).  I was so focused on making them that I often forgot to take pictures or didn't remember until they were already loaded into the page holder.  Any way here they are in no particular order:


Ski page for Jennifer.  Title is a free SVG file using my cricut and the popped up snow flakes are MS punch with half pearls

Kate's page for chorus and piano - went with a general music theme.

Kate's Christening (Jen's page was posted earlier)


The intro - title page for Jen's book.  Love this DP - its all sparkly.  I believe its DCWV.  The frame and flower was from freesvgfiles.  They showed it with the flower flat but I decided to 3D it.
There are more pages to show and I'll do that in the next posting (I believe unless something else comes along that I want to show).

No comments: