No - this is not my house . . .

This photo was part of a creativity exercise I did a while ago which was a study of light, shadow and textures. This is one of a group of rental cottages in Truro, MA which is here on Cape Cod. Check out the slide show for more pics.







To view a larger image of the photos in my posts - just click on the image. Then use your browsers back button to return to the blog post.

10 October 2011

We love to hear your comments but . . .

We love, love, love comments but I will not publish comments that have links to non-stamping, or non-paper craft blogs or businesses, or are not Cape Cod businesses.  I have recently had two very nice comments from people that because I cannot edit what they wrote, I have had to reject their comments as they had links on their comments to businesses that have nothing to do with anything this blog is about and appeared to be third-party businesses.

Please, continue to post comments but do not add links to your comments that are not related to the theme and interest of my blog followers and readers.

Thanks!